Traditional Japanese Matcha Set comes with Bamboo Matcha Whisk, Whisk Holder, Scoop and Ceraminc Matcha Bowl. A special gift for your family, friends and colleagues on their Birthday, Housewarming, Christmas, Thanksgiving and other occasions.
- Bamboo Chasen Matcha Whisk: Reusable. Chansen (Bamboo Whisk) is the important tool for whisking Matcha. This handmade Chasen is made of one piece of natural bamboo crafted into fine bristles. It helps to whisk Matcha powder into frothy lather, brings out the inner mellow of the tea.
- The bamboo is usually 2cm-2.5cm thick and 9cm-12cm long. There are a vast amount of bamboo matcha whisks on the market. The type of bamboo used to make a matcha whisk is often different, the most common being handcrafted from white bamboo. The amount of prongs also differs from whisk to whisk. To get the best results when making matcha it is advisable to purchase a matcha whisk.
- Material: Bamboo, Length: About 110mm, Width: About 58mm.
- How to use : Recommended to sift Matcha powder for better lather, and moist your Chansen with warm water to sofen it. Place 1 Matcha spoon of Matcha powder in Chawan or tea bowl. Pour in 70cc 80°C-100°C (185F-boiling) water. Using Chasen (bamboo whisk) quickly whisk Matcha in direction of writing "W" into a frothy lather.
- Tea bowl: Elaborate and exquisite workmanship. Gives away a nostalgic feeling. Distinctive Chinese national features.
- Material: Ceramics/ Purple sands Size: Approx.(LxD) 110x65mm/4.3"x2.6" (Ceramics) 85x30mm/3.3x1.1" (Purple sands)
- Chasen Holder 100-tate Ceramic Holder ensure lasting quality for years Beautiful craftsmanship means you can leave it on your countertop for decor
- Material: Ceramic, Colour: Black Size: 23*48*77mm/ 0.9” X 1.9” X 3”/ Upper inner diameter X Lower outer diameter X Height